Jumaat, 31 Januari 2014

continue...SCENES 4,5,6

SCENES 4

Hana:Mother,wait here!I'll make you a soup.
     [ sad instrument ]
Hani            
Hani:Hana closed the door.


SCENES 5

   The phone is ringing...
Alizah:Hello!Who is this?
Doctor:Hello,I'm Dc.Aramugam.I'm sorry I had to give you a bad news.Your daughter,Hani had being stabbed by a robber.
    The mother crying...


SCENES 6

    The doctor give Alizah a letter...
Doctor:Madam,your daughter give you this letter.I'm sorry to tell you that your daughter had pass away 10 minutes ago.


    Mother I'm sorry for what had I've done.Thank you  for giving me the attentions I need.You always been there for me.You always take care of me when I was sick.I'll miss the moment you feed me,cloth me,clean me and always be with me.When I was sick, You'll stay up of me.Maybe when you read this letter,I've gone to another place .Maybe,I cant meet you again.I'll wait for you on the other side.


               THE END OF THIS STORY







Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Kisah ini terhenti

 #Notakaki Bukan lah seorang yang mempunyai bakat dalam bidang penulisan. Ini hanya lah sekadar luahan kata hati yang tidak kedengaran. Ak...